Congratulations to Irelands Brendan O Donoghue on qualifying for the ACBS Asian tour recognized by IBSF for 2019. Brendan qualifies by reaching the semi-final of this year’s European Mens Championships in Bulgaria earlier this year.
RIBSA wish Brendan the best of luck on this new exciting tour starting in Qatar in September. The first stage of the ACBS Asian snooker tour will take place in Qatar during the period from 26-29 September 2018,
– The championship is snooker 10 reds.
– 24 players will participate in 2018 season.
– First round 24 players in 8 groups, 2 players will be qualified from each group for the last 16….
– 32 players will participate in 2019 season (8 players from 2018 will be qualified for the tour of year 2019)
– 6 snooker tables will be provided by ACBS sponsor together with the balls and cloth for each event (4 for competition + 2 for practice).
– ACBS will paid two ways cost of the tables transportation.
– No Overseas referees.
– ACBS will cover all participating players accommodation in double rooms B&B.
– ACBS will cover all expenses of the tournament Overseer and ACBS live streaming Master.
– Minimum prize money is USD40,000.00 will be covered by the host country.
– Minimum prize money will be USD500.00 for the last 24.
– The top IBSF and regional snooker players will participate in this tour together with the Asian champions.
– This Asian tour is recognize and endorse by IBSF.
– The host country will have the right to put three sponsor logos on the players vest and shirt (on hand)
|ACBS Asian snooker tour – Prize money|
- Qualification criteria
– IBSF , 6 players
– ACBS, 6 players
– Europe, 2 players
– Africa, 1 player
– Oceania, 1 player
* Host countries 8 players
– China, 2 players
– India, 2 players
– Qatar, 2 players
– Current host, 2 players