RIBSA will hold six training Camps in the Ivy Rooms Snooker Club in Carlow with our National Coach PJ Nolan in the upcoming months to prepare our players and teams for major International Events.
- 2019 European Men’s & Masters & Teams Championships in Serbia
- 2019 Celtic U-14 & U-16 Challenge in Carlow
- 2019 World IBSF U-18 & U-21 Championships in China
- 2019 World IBSF U-16 Championships in Russia
- 2019 Home Internationals in Leeds
All the players and teams will be confirmed after Championships weekend. All players are invited to attend one or all days at €5.00 per day where PJ will hold sessions on Break-Building, Safety, Long Potting, 6 reds, Tips on Cues and Technique checks.
The Dates are from 11am-4pm each day
- Wednesday 15th May
- Saturday 25th May
- Sunday 16th June
- Saturday 29th June
- Saturday & Sunday 13th & 14th July
- Saturday 27th July – Mind Session with leading mind coach Denis Coen
A special Camp one day Mental Training Camp will be held with leading Mind Coach Denis Coen on Saturday 27th of July and all RIBSA camps will be held in the the Ivy Rooms in Carlow under the guidance of PJ Nolan.
More Information email email@example.com