The Republic of Ireland & Welsh Billiards & Snooker Association have just announced the details for this year’s Junior Celtic Challenge in the Ivy Rooms on Saturday 22nd of June.
Action begins at 10am and all players are requested to be in the Ivy Rooms fully dressed at 9.30am for Photos.
6 matches of 2 frames each will be played on the day to find the 2019 Celtic Challenge Champions. RIBSA are the defending Champions after winning in Wales last year.
Any RIBSA player who has not a RIBSA waistcoat will be given a loan of one at the Training Day on 16th June.
The Welsh Teams
Welsh U/16 team : Liam Davies – Oliver Bridle – Bradley Tyson -Dainton Barrass – Jacob Boyle – Harvey Rees
Welsh U/14 team: Oliver Briffitt-Payne – Oliver Phillips – Zac Cosker – Riley Powell – Ryan Davies – William Shadrach.
Training Day with PJ
RIBSA will hold a special training day on the 16th of June in the Ivy Rooms for all the players where Team Managers PJ Nolan and Declan Quinn will prepare the teams from 11am-4pm.
Irish U-16 Team
- Jack Newman – Fermoy CYMS, Co. Cork – Team Captain
- Ryan McGuirk – R&R SC, Co. Meath
- Leone Crowley – Cork
- Noel Gleeson – Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Alex Currid – Liam Mellows SC, Co. Wexford
- Lewis Casserly – R & R SC Co Meath
Irish U-14 Team
- Aaron Smith – Potters SC, Louth
- Adam Quinn – Edenderry SC, Offaly
- Ronan McGuirk – R&R SC, Meath
- James O Connell – Cork
- Jack O Brien – Rathkeale SC, Limerick
- Clayton Creighon – Classic SC, Co Dublin