The 4th RIBSA Challenge Ranking event of the new season will be held on Sunday the 1st of March in the Celbridge Snooker Club in County Kildare
On-Line Payment System
This RIBSA Challenge event, the players will have to enter on line via the new on line payment system. CLICK HERE
Enter Via – On-Line Payment System
Players will have to first pay their membership and register for the season. When they register, they will be asked to create a username and password before they will be allowed to enter an event. Any issues with entering they should email email@example.com.
Please Note: All players must first paid they membership before being allowed to enter an event.
Any player who has already paid their yearly RIBSA membership must redo this process on line and they will be refunded when they arrive at the tournament.
Tournament Info for all Challenge Tour Events
Closing date for all events is the Friday before the tournament at 1pm. The Draw will then appear on the ribsa web site with match times. Play will start at 10.30am on the morning.
- Grand Finals
The Semi Finalists in each Challenge Ranking Tournament this season will qualify for the a 16 man Grand Finals in Newbridge CYMS on the 8th of March in Newbridge CYMS.
- Event 1 Qualifiers: Liam Brady, Ivor Fitzpatrick, Alex Currid and Dane Daly
- Event 2 Qualifiers: Dane O Donoghue, Jason Keogh, Michelle Sherwin and James O Connell
- Event 3 Adrian Morrissey, James Higgins and Alex Currid
- Event 4 ?
The Challenge events will ONLY feature players who have never represented RIBSA at any age over 16yrs old.
- Open to all ages of RIBSA members who have never represented RIBSA in any International event over 16yrs in any category.
- Any former National Champion in any level over 16yrs
- Any WPBSA member are excluded for the Challenge Championship.
- €11.00 for everyone
- 21 and over – €17.00,
- 16-20 – €12.00
- Under 16 – €7.00
- One day/ Event Fee is €7.00