RIBSA Announcement re remainder of 2019/20 Season.
It is with regret that RIBSA wish to announce that following a committee meeting by Skype on Saturday 21/03/20 the following decisions have been taken.
- All remaining Ranking events for this season are cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
- RIBSA hope to hold all championships in each category during the month of June or July depending on the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
- All update on these Championships and International events will be posted on our website ribsa.ie and social media.
- If you have any queries on any event please contact RIBSA on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and well-being of our players and officials is of paramount importance to us and we hope that all concerned will understand the decision that has been reached.
We urge all members and supporters to observe Government and HSE advice during this difficult time for us all.